Introducing The Product Garage
The Product Garage (TPG) is a start-up marketing agency bringing hardware products to market at incredible speed through crowdfunding. The team is a mix of seasoned entrepreneurs, growth-hackers and development and manufacturing teams in China and India. Our expertise is with innovative hardware (and software), state of the art technology, eco-systems and crowdfunding in general.
We are looking for a public relationship manager to join our team and support launches for the Product Garage. Send an email to email@example.com if you feel you are the right candidate. Position requirements listed bellow.
1 year contract
Option to extend/expand based on performance
1 month trial period
Starting date: immediately
We're based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands with our offices in CIC
It’s your chance to gain real-time experience as a Public Relations (PR) & Communication Manager at The Product Garage (TPG). TPG helps start-up companies bring innovative and purposeful (hardware) products to market quickly. Crowdfunding is our weapon of choice as we validate products with real customers before setting up your company.
You will be able to start shaping your career in PR by creating and developing of all forms of media and communication. We’re looking for someone who can build, maintain and manage the reputation of TPG start-ups through social media, newsletters and contact with international press.
In this job, you will be the one to:
• Plan, develop and implement PR strategies;
• Link with, and answer enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations;
• Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media;
• Organize events, including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours.
• Contribute to the development of marketing materials, from a PR perspective.
• Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
• PR research press and follow-u e-mails utilizing existing branding and positioning.
• Responsible, entrepreneurial and a great self-starter?
• Pro on communication and social media?
• Comfortable speaking to press, customers and influencers?
• A good copywriter with the skills needed?
• Enthusiastic and the master of networking?
• Proactive in getting things done?
• A thinker outside the box?
• A native English speaker and writer?
• Comfortable working with video? That would be a bonus for us!
The Product Garage (TPG) is a start-up marketing agency bringing hardware products to market at incredible speed. Taking key lessons learned from previous product launches we take new products, inventions or even ideas to a completion stage ready for launch, using platforms such as Indiegogo and Kickstarter. Our expertise is with innovative hardware (and software), state of the art technology, eco-systems and crowdfunding in general.
We have built up teams in China (hardware manufacturing and mass production), India (software development) and Rotterdam (marketing and product management) as such our team is extremely international. We help start-ups, single entrepreneurs, corporates and people with ideas to validate their products, and develop or optimize their branding, story, creatives, audience, community, finance, strategy and sourcing. We envision being able to launch products weekly, with unique stories and solving real problems for people around the world.
Send your CV and motivation
Send CV and motivation
If we decide to get you on board you'll spend the first days setting up, meeting the team and hit the ground running with some exciting projects.
Come to our offices at CIC for an informal interview to see if you fit the bill and the team. We will discuss candidates in our team and let you know next steps. A second interview is very well possible.
If you're keen to apply your skills in a next level marketing start-up, learn from launching new hardware products, like a dynamic environment and love to think outside the box we want to hear from you!
Send your CV and include a link to examples of your work / portfolio using the APPLY NOW button and explain briefly:
1. What excites you about this opportunity?
2. How do you imagine filling in this position?
3. Why you?
We love to hear from you!